Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Finally reached my element...

I don't know why...but today was a great day for me. The sun was out, the breeze was blowing...and my mind was so clear. This usually happens when I go to bed early and wake up early...and that's what I did. lol. So I guess that explains it...
I'm just so calm...not worrying about anything- but the important, school.
I went to my classes, got my work done, sat in the sun to read literature, and
The girl I was stunting walked by and it didn't throw off my flow...
:-)
I think I've finally reached my goal...
I think I'm finally ME again- fully.

Now i'm about to take a break, go to a meeting, then burn me some ME music...I can't listen to garbage when I feel like this...lol.

Live, laugh, love
Peace & Blessings
Lucius McCall

P.S. Squirrels are damaging our internet lines...
and phone lines...
I believe they're retaliating because we chase them, as well as curse them.
Now they're going to destroy all mens of communication and then proceed on to destroying us.
We must get them before they get us.
Oh so serious....haha
Think- no, KNOW I'm weird.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and you thought it was going to take you MONTHS to get over me.. pshhhh ha

Anonymous said...

so i decided to go bak and re-re-re-re-read some of ur old blogs and i AGREE....these squirrels are coming bak with a vengeance. They are currently taking over my mothers house in atl by finding holes in the foundation of the house and living between the walls....now aint that sum stuff??? lol