Friday, February 8, 2008

Goons- Entry part 3

Wow.
Excuse my French during this passage...
But the war shall begin soon...
The War of Respect
My navy blue mug has disappeared...
I ask my roomate about it...he has nothing to say...
It was my favorite cup...I drank my tea, and ate my crackers with it.
The shit is mine. Mine. Not his, not his goons...
Mine.
And now it's gone.
My roomate said he'd be making a trip to Wal-Mart to reimburse what is owed to me.
This was last week.
I asked him about my shit again, and told him I was struggling- real calm like. He says "you aint struggling" with a drunken smirk on his face.
What kinda fuckery?
When the only thing I have to drink out of is a damn measuring cup- I find that struggling.
Damn, I'm so mad.
Then I walk into the living room to put dishes in the sink, and some Lil Webbie looking fucker looks at me, then smiles at a goon at his side as if there's some inside joke going on. As if he finds me funny.
Well I find it funny that he finds me funny...word. lol. I'm laughing.
I had to deal with this bullshit in high school when I was the nice guy, and the school was filled with wanna-be thugs. They tried me, because they thought they could.
Well...thinking they could try me, got me 4 days of OSS.
Do I wanna get expelled?
No.
Do I wannna fight?
No.
Because I don't fight...if you push me to the point where I wanna fight you, I'm not going to fight you. I'm going to fuck you up.
Nuff said.
My room mate told me that he will get me my things on Sat.
I'll hold him to that.
he said that Thursday. Today is Friday.
If 12:00 hits tomorrow night, Sunday morning, and I don't have new cups, hand towels, and a mug...
The war for respect will begin.
No rules.
First I'ma remove allllll my shit from the kitchen. Who knows where I'll stash it, but they won't be able to use it.
They'll be forced to finally clean their dishes.
Niggers.
And if they have some shit to say about it?
They can come see me about it.
"If you don't like the shit, get you some straigtnin."-- one of the goons, the realest one.
These mother fuckers must take me as a joke.
Gangsters move in silence, and he who laughs last laughs best.
We'll see who's laughing soon.

Excuse the cursing...I'm really mad...

Lucius McCall

No comments: