Sunday, February 24, 2008

Perez Hilton


I'm not a hater...actually far from it. But I dislike when people get what I WANT!
Very much!
Like this guy, Perez Hilton...
I envy him.
Know why?
He freaking has a tv show on the air- after being discovered by his blog talking about celebs- and all he does is interview 'divas'!
Do I want to do what he does?
Heck no.
But I envy him because he's so happy doing what he wants to do...
He loves celebs, shoot- he made a blog about them, and now he has
his own show interviewing them!
He loves it- you can tell!
And they love him!
It's amazing...
I already told ya'll what I'd LOVE to do...
Don't know how I would go about making that work though...at all.
It just seems like it comes so easy to some people...
He's blessed.
and quite entertaining...lol. I was hooked to the show.
But damn him to hell!
I define success as getting what you want by doing what you want.
Getting paid to write would be my success...
Will I be successful?
We'll just have to see...
big up to the successful, though...enjoy yourseves!
Peace & Blessings
Lu

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you will-- no doubt.