Friday, February 22, 2008

Radiation


Yeah...got alot on my mind...
know I need to get it out on paper...
on print...
like this...uh
Allow me to vent some heat- call me a radiator
I only fight with words- literature's gladiator
Some say I’m mean, I try not to be
- it’s not my nature
Excuse my slouch, I got a sore back
- all due to traitors.
So now I watch who I let on deck of this ship Relation
I’m quick to cut a jerk off
- masturbation.
Instead of turning my back, I try to turn a cheek
- like to be humble, but I’m not too fond of the word humility.
I let down all my pride, but they don’t do the same for me
- thoughts of backsliding- but I refuse, somebody pray for me,
cause I hate to be humiliated,
but I try my best to take it
apologies are too belated,
you’re clearly not educated
- on the laws of respect,
but keep trying me, cuz I promise that
what you reap is what you get
- and what you see aint always what you get…
cuz words are maybes…
but it’s the deeds that make things definite.
I send shots that are way over your head
- something like Uncle Murder
I heard you want beef...
well, welcome to Mondo Burger!
Hatas say fuck Lu, got me losing NO sleep
they throw the middle finger, I throw peace... (hahaha)
Bellies yellow from letting cats throw their pee (pee-on!)
I show respect, then they throw it on me…damn
But to them, you can surely kiss where there's horseshoe printing
- for the slow scrubs, I’m talking bout the back of my True Religions.
Get it- but money will never, ever be my new religion
This bread's hard to come by, so i'm through feeding pigeons
You give her motivation, so don’t be mad when your chick end up missing
We kissing
In the location you gave us with her reasons
Sometimes I wonder if I’m focused on the wrong things
small things
Big picture, yet my eyes just focus on a dab of paint?
The pic I paint
- full of sorrow, every other week full of pain
all this rain,
but none of this dirt is washed away
- all of this love, but none of the hurt is washed away
it’s only God that keeps my life from being lost- due to rage.
But we know I’m too blessed to be stressed
And you are too,
but you let it get the best of you, and act brand new
succumb to the masses, the majority of asses
think you're something big, but actually- you're just a small package
These cats are wrapped up in themselves,
it’s like they're folded up (dig?)
I want to knock down their pillars
- the things that hold em up.
the pills, the high, the drinks, the pride, then replace with positivity
And I'm not perfect, but I do me perfectly
She fit my puzzle, and I do mean perfectly,
but I'm done with love for a while
- it keeps hurting me.
Love, I don't know if I was chasing she, or if she were chasing me
the running got us so confused, it just seemed that she was racing me
But I’m dead tired of running, the tennis shoes are off
After a massage, I’ll slide my feet in some slippers
made by Louis Vuitton... (i wish)
uh..

This may go over alot of your heads...
it's more than you think it is
gotta read it, and read it, again, again...
but I know you won't read it again, again...
so you'll never get an explanation
-just had to vent.
had ish on my mind, man...you can take it how you want- ask me for an explanation before ASSuming...digg it like a shovel, baby.
yeah

Still a ghostwriter for ghostwriters
Please...
get in touch


Peace & Blessings
Lu

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg Lu..... this is "bananas" as you say... when I read it I was like this is nice but then I seen that you wanted people to read it again so I took my time and read it out loud.... it blow me away... I really want to see if the thoughts I have are what you were trying to get across.... this is something that honestly people will not appreciate but I do.... the flow is perfect and I love "and I am not perfect but I do me perfectly" I am really going to have to use that....dont worry I will get you the credit.

Anonymous said...

omg Lu..... this is "bananas" as you say... when I read it I was like this is nice but then I seen that you wanted people to read it again so I took my time and read it out loud.... it blow me away... I really want to see if the thoughts I have are what you were trying to get across.... this is something that honestly people will not appreciate but I do.... the flow is perfect and I love "and I am not perfect but I do me perfectly" I am really going to have to use that....dont worry I will get you the credit.

ohsolucius said...

:-D
Thank you, anonymous! lol
seriously though...thank you