Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sweet things...

I was talking to my mother today, and she told me that Rihanna and Chris Brown were now dating...
Of course I'd known this weeks ago, due to the hip hop sites I visit daily, but she reads her little Us magazine, and InTouches...so she may get the info late, but she gets it! My mom's hip...lol.
Right on...hahaha
jk. I love her.
Anyway, she informed me that they were together, and told me that she saw a picture of them on an island in a magazine she read...
She said it was so cute, because he was carrying her in the water, because she didn't want to get her hair wet...
she told me it reminded her of something I would do...
My mother knows me more than anybody on this Earth- more than I know myself. She's seen the girls I've been with, witnessed how I treated them- good or bad.
And I'm glad she can remind me...
Cuz sometimes I think that maybe I'm not as sweet as I think...
because some of the things I may have done for my exes were overlooked...
Started to be expected, rather than respected...
Some may have gotten so used to how I treated them, that it was no longer special to them...it was just normal behavior...
sweet things done were overlooked...
Which is why it was nothing for them to lose it/me...
But whatever. i'm not here to toot my horn...I just liked what my moms said...
She raised her boy right!
I may have backslided due to treatment in the past, but the good in me is back- has been for months...for good...no matter how bad I'm treated, it'll remain...
cuz i'd be damned if I joined the assholes out there again...the Earthlings...the normal that surround everywhere.
I'd be damned if I treat women like my father/step-father treated my mother. I'd be damned if I'd treat women like an asshole may treat my sisters one day.
I'll be damned.

Peace & Blessings
Lu

No comments: