Thursday, March 27, 2008

Relationships & Trust



Being bored one day, watching Cash Camp video, I came across the series of videos made by their producer- who has also produced the beat to 'That Gud', among other hot tracks of last year.

He attracted me because I found it funny that he looked so young- like maybe 12, and then when he opened his mouth, his voice made him sound like a grown man! hahahaha...

But anyway, his series was entertaining for a little bit, and then I came across this video titled 'Relationships & Trust'.

I watched it with a reluctant eye, and then gave him an open ear when I realized that we thought alike, and it seemed that he was pulling thoughts straight from my mind- around the words 'nigga', and 'hoe'...etc.

Listen to him...he speaks the real- that make you feel. No need to elaborate...it's all in the video.

Peace & Blessings
Lu

1 comment:

Milah.b said...

hahah i love him!!!