Monday, April 21, 2008

Relationship Shit

Ugh...

I get so bothered and envious when I walk around and see couples kissing, see profile pictures full of love, and statuses that share the same. People holding hands, smiling in each other's faces...kissing under a tree...blah...blah...
I overheard this girl talking about what her friend did for her man's birthday.
She planned out this full weekend for him...she was going to rent out a hotel on the beach and take him there, and all his gifts (including a PS3. do you know how much those are?!) were going to be set up in the hotel already. She was going to give him a picture of what was to come, and blah...blah...sweet sweet gooey yummy love.
Always with a bitter aftertaste...
See, everybody thinks you need someone in the winter cuz "it gets cold at night"...I mean, that's nice, but I like a shorty in the summer, too! A girl I can take to the beach...a woman I can sit on the lawn with and read...Someone to swim with, have a lil water fight...Someone to have fun in the sun...
I been done chasing...hundreds of women half naked in the sun doesn't catch my attention anymore...I've wanted that ONE that holds my attention...through it all.

But then I thank God when I see the trife things these men and women do...the things that people in relationships have to go through...

I was watching The Hills today (yes, I was watching The Hills. If you don't like it, sue me!), and I saw how Heidi and Spencer just had NO peace when it came to anything that had to do with them...they remind me of the bottom of the bottom of the pot of a relationship...where there's no turning back to how things used to be- and everybody can see this but the people in the relationship. The constant arguing, the looks in their eyes, tones in their voices...the pure dislike- so close to hatred, and so far from love. Seeing that makes me glad I don't have to deal with it, and hinders me from wanting to even get close to it again...

Ugh.

Relationship shit...

Def not what I'm looking for right now...
I'm on a quest for happiness- that's all...somebody I can hang with with no drama, no arguing, no stress- just stress relieving. A shorty...
Yeah...
I'm looking for one of those...

Peace & Blessings
Lu

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.

Ms.Tooty said...

Maybe your looking too hard! Let her come to you or maybe she is already there. There is nothing wrong with cuddling during the winter at all!!! Those summer dates on the lawn sound just as appetizing though.

& THE HILLS. OH MY CRACK(not literally LOL) I can't miss an episode. Its funny you say that. We think way too alike. You can feel that awkwardness and bitterness through the TV when watching Spencer & Hedi in a room together. Spencer is the reason for the bitterness though. He comes off as a heartless insecure little boy. Just listen to the way he says things. They come off as sounding sarcastic but those words are so serious. UGH how does Hedi put up with him. MORE POWER TO HER

Ms.Tooty said...

I had to come back to this relationship blog again. You ARE someones dream man!