Wednesday, April 2, 2008

That Notebook Kind...

"Yeah, man." I continued. "I remember she woke up for class, kissed me and left. I think she expected me to be there upon her return, and I wanted to be there, but I had work I needed to finish up. So I left, but before I did, I tore out a piece of paper from one of her notebooks and wrote '143' on it, along with a smiley face. I made up her bed a little, and rested it on top."
There was silence on the other side of the phone.
"Hello?" I called.
My best friend broke the silence. "What kinda Notebook shit?"
I almost dropped the phone from laughing so hard...

Notebook love?

I wish.
But it's great when you can look back at the past and smile about it...instead of frown upon it.


I've ALWAYS wanted to ride a canoe with my lady...
sigh...
One day.

The Notebook is a great movie- see it if you haven't.

Peace & Blessings
Lu

2 comments:

Milah.b said...

"what kinda of notebook shit!"
haha i know that was ryan.

man i miss you guys

Anonymous said...

assumption correct