Monday, May 26, 2008

The fight for Bankhead continues?

This photo was found on Shawty's myspace page...profile pic, actually. The caption under it read: THOUGHT U SAID U DIDNT KNOW ME.....WELL GODAMN IT MUST BE 2 SIDES!! PIC TAKEN 1-30-06 GET YA LIES 2GETHA T-LIE !!!

I was kind of upset when I heard that Shawty Lo was supposedly trying to squash the beef...
That was the only reason I was planning on attending Atlanta's Birthday Bash! They were both supposed to be in attendance..T.I. already boasting on the radio saying that "no matter what happens, he will take his show."

When asked what he meant by no matter what happens, he repeatedly avoided the question...

Uh oh...

Full interview


Footage of when Shawty Lo sees the picture...


The latest...

Is he saying that T.I.P. may have ratted on a few people to stay out of jail?
Hmmmm...we know snitching is a code of the streets you just don't break...

I will be attending Birthday Bash 13!!!
Can't wait!

Lo...Boy you a fool!

Peace & Blessings
Lu

No comments: