Sunday, May 25, 2008

Natural high...



Sigh...
I just got off work...
What a day. Dealing with annoying customers, hounding managers, and employees telling on me for being on my phone...
The whole time I was there, I was thinking about leaving.
It's fine though, this just gives me motivation to NOT do something I hate just to have a nice income in the future...
A weird sense of happiness covered me upon looking at the clock and seeing 11:08
- I was supposed to be set free at 11.
All this for a green piece of paper...

I drove home slowly in the Black Pearl listening to Erykah Badu's Baduizm...
On and On and On and On...
So many things are so predictable...the same thing over and over...
On and On and On and On...
I wasn't in the mood for anything too bassy...or ignorant.
I wanted to listen to some Afta-1, but I coudln't find the CD in my pool of music...
Music...my second escape...Second only to writing...

'See I pick my friends like I pick my fruit..
My Ganny told me that when I was only a youth
I don't walka round trying to be what I'm not
I don't waste my time trying to get what you got
I work at pleasing me
Cause I can't please you, so I do what I do
My soul flies
free like a willow tree
doo wee doo wee doo wee...'


So smooth is she...smooth, yet to the point like Bailey's on ice...
mmmm...
Good job, Andre 3000!

As I drove home, I kinda had the want- not the need- to burn one...
Endulge in some blueberries...

Purple Haze all in my brain
Lately things just don't seem the same
Actin funny but I don't know why
Scuse me while I kiss the Sky ...
--Jimi Hendrix

Due to this attitude, I'm not doing anything tomorrow but relaxing in the sun as I read Pleasure, by Eric Jerome Dickey- and think about feelings I want to release for your pleasure...
I have alot of things in and on my mind that I need to release...
immediately.
My mind needs a purge.
Prepare for the immense updates...like it used to be.

Peace & Blessings
Lu

No comments: