Saturday, May 10, 2008

Tha Battle for Bankhead has Begun



V.S.



The Battle for Bankhead



Now if you're a hip hop head like myself, you saw the beef stew getting hot before it started to boil over...months ago. Now the stew is starting to stain the side of the pot.
If you don't know, get to know.

Shawty Lo- K.I.N.G.

Now we all know T.I. claims to be the King of the South...was this a jab at T.I?

T.I. - Big shit Poppin

"See I said I was KING, and them lames started laughing
-though same suckers now want the KING on the track!"

Clip from Shawty Lo's DVD- The Real Bankhead Story. Is he getting at T.I?

"Nigga say he from the WESTSIDE?
Well Gotdamn!! It must be TWO sides!" --Shawty Lo

T.I's response?

"These niggas talking KING, but they pockets clean...
I aint BANKHEAD, bitch nigga- what is this about?!"

T.I. addresses the issue in an interview

"Do something worth considering first...then maybe- just maybe you will be ACKNOWLEDGED!" --T.I.

T.I. new joint- No Matter What

"So I huff and puff rhymes
lyrics so sick wit it
Set the standard in Atlanta how to GET GET GET IT!
So you up and coming rappers wanna diss, just kill it..."

Shawty Lo responds to T.I's comments

"I aint never say he didn't put Bankhead on the map...but he aint from Bankhead!"

Foolish (Remix)- Shawty Lo, Birdman, Jim Jones, and Rick Ross
http://www.zshare.net/audio/117296609b2b62b8/
"Cross your Ts and dot your Is
I'm a real Bankhead man, that's no lie!"

Shawty Lo searches for T.I. in Bankhead

"Aye, you ever seen T-Lie around Bankhead?"

Let the battle begin!
Let's just hope it doesn't get out of hand...We know what happened when T.I. was getting into it with Lil Flip...

Beef may not be a good look for T.I. right now considering the circumstances...If I were him, I'd be staying away from ALL types of trouble...

I guess he has two people to battle now- Shawty Lo, AND T.I.P.



Peace & Blessings
Lu

2 comments:

mercie said...

well.
all i gots ta say is..
TI is that nigga...it dont matter if he from riverdale or bankhead..who really cares..
lyrically..shawty lo cant fuck w/ him..
and i love TI metaphor bout the moon and the dog...
lol
im sorry im jus a die hard TI fan..so TI all day! lol

Anonymous said...

great post, I am interesting in it!