Sunday, May 25, 2008

Welcome to OhSoLucius...



Once again, welcome to my blog!!
:-D
There'll be a couple changes being done to my blog...changes that will keep you coming back to read, as well as me coming back to write!
Word of the days, 'Dig this with me' entries, and a special video section dedicated to me answering your questions.
Yes.
Ask me any question- within sense- and I will answer it to the best of my ability- recorded on video!
Ask me about love, about your relationships, school, life, and I'll do my best to answer it.
Remember though...it'll be all my opinion!
Just send your questions to lumccall@gmail.com
If there's anything you may like to see on this blog, send your requests to the same email address.
As I say, I couldn't do it without you
- and wouldn't do it without you!

Peace & Blessings
Lu

1 comment:

Milah.b said...

niiiice bro.
see, you're cooler than me.