Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I'm coming...for YOU!

I recieved this text message today from a good friend of mine, I call her my lil sis- currently married to my lil bro (ugh! incest!)- no blood relation.
"Uh, sorry to bother you again but I need you to write another note or something on your blog cause I need something to read...seriously..."
Lol.
That got a huge smile on my face...
What is my motto?
I do it for US.
Without you I wouldn't do it, because I couldn't do it.
Anyway, my faithful readers- I have drafts ready to be posted. You know me, I don't SHOW any of my work until it's completed- including excerpts.
I want to thank you for your patience- I've been so busy doing nothing but getting life together, and thank you even more for checking me out.
I shall be getting up earlier than usual so I can share some of my heart with you all tomorrow before I go to work
:-)
I love and appreciate you all.

Peace & Blessings
Lu

1 comment:

mercie said...

u
lied
i logged onto ur blog all excited like ooo yes he bout to have some new posts..and wat did i see...nothin!
hmph!