Thursday, August 28, 2008

Oh my...

I've been laying off the Battle Of Bankhead stuff because I thought it was just going to die off...
I mean, T.I. vs Shawty Lo?
Can we even call that a hip hop battle?
"A wise man once told me don't argue with fools
Cuz people from a distance can't tell who is who!"-- Jay- Z
I thought TIP was gonna just let it go...I figured it didn't phase him anymore...
But we've all seen the no matter what music video- the subliminal shot (but not really) to Shawty Lo when he did the Paper Chase dance at the part where he says he "set the standard in Atlanta how to get get get it."- something that originated at Birthday Bash.
Then, TI puts out THIS...which was unexpected:

What Up, Whats Haapnin - T.I.

"Ay, what I care bout who you askin sayin they ain't heard of me
I'm certified certainly, them videos ain't hurting me...
I'm forever WESTSIDE, and the feather weight guy
-tell him take his best shot, go and get yaself hot
Cuz I yelled BANKHEAD and you feel left out?
I aint mention your name, that's what all this bout??"
DAMN! (Flex, insert bomb here:___)
Shawty Lo responds with different videos and songs...but...I'm quite dissapointed in his attempts.
I mean at the end of the day, TI is a RAPPER...and Shawty Lo...is just a trap boy trying to rap to represent for the dope boys.
So...TI continues to clown around, and records the VIDEO FOR THE ABOVE SONG IN SHAWTY LO'S HOOD!!

WHAT??
Yes believe it...
TI is SHOOTING the video for the Shawty Lo diss in Shawty Lo's HOOD!
Gangsta? Understatement.
Don't you find that kinda Crucial...? Pun intended...haha.
Check out the footage below:

Sigh...yes...you just saw with your own eyes...TI doing Shawty Lo's Paper Chase dance as other join in and mock it and taunt...to a DISS to Shawty Lo...IN Shawty Lo's hood.
Cough...Shawty...you gotta come back hard, bruh.
Please.
Do it for Bankhead.
Peace & Blessings
Lu

1 comment:

mercie said...

i love wats up wats happening...
in the beginning he said:
"i guess thats what he hating for..his click aint nothin but a dusty walkin bunch of shit stains..disgrace the A and give they city such a bad name"

ummm can we snappin???
thank u tip..lol