Monday, August 18, 2008

Sky's the limit

Sigh...
As I step out into the hot suns of Valdosta, equipped with my bookbag, and a mindstate of the Brain ready to conquer the world!
start to listen @ 10 seconds- stop at 15!

Anyway, as i turn on my iPod- yeah, baby! My first Apple product!- and press shuffle, the first song that comes on is Sky's The Limit by Biggie Smalls & 112.
Wow...seeing what my goals for this semester entail, that was JUST the song I needed to hear.
the chorus, for those of you that don't know, goes:
The sky is the limit and you know that you keep on,
just keep on pressing on
The sky is the limit and you know that you can have what you want,

be what you want
have what you want, be what you want

have what you want, be what you want...

EXACTLY what I needed to hear.
I pulled my bookbag close and hopped on the bus with a brand new smile...
The smile knowing that I was ready to conquor my goals...
A smile that said that I was not only going to dream, but execute.

"You are a product of the choices you make."
Remember that.

Skys The Limit (Featuring 112) - The Notorious B.I.G.

Peace & Blessings
Lu

No comments: