Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Headphones...


I see my profile views going up...
It's making me smile :-)
Now FEEDBACK will have me in a state of jouissance!
Give it to me baby....haha

Think I'm weird.

Anyway, now to our feature presentation...

It's funny what you hear when you have your headphones on...and I'm not talking about music.
When you have headphones on, people automatically believe you're listening to something and not paying attention. Not necessarily right...lol

People start blabbering and you get alot of information...some you may wanna know, some you may not.
You may hear people talking about you- good or bad, you may hear about personal problems- maybe too personal, you may hear the likes of girls, guys, whoever! Whatever! You just hear alot...

I guess I just didn't know, but you may dissapear when you have headphones on...Maybe we become invisible. Sure seems like it..

It also helps alot in other ways...like when you don't want to be bothered.

When I discovered this, I didn't on purpose. I was just too lazy to pick my ear buds out. lol. But now I may be lazy alot more......haha

Try it.

Peace & Blessings
Lucius McCall

No comments: