Monday, January 14, 2008

Love- stupid choice? or stronger?


I know, I know...I talk about love and relationsips alot...as if there's nothing else to talk about. Shut up, and leave me alone and read...lol.

Look at this picture...think about it for a minute...yes- 60 seconds...then let your thoughts rest in your head...

This picture is deep...I had to snatch it as soon as I saw it. lol.

Now go back to your thoughts...what did you think about this?

I think there can be only two different thoughts going on...black or white...hate or love.

1) this man is an idiot. There is no such thing as 'love' these days, and his dumb behind traded everything for it. He basically traded everything for nothing. now he has nothing, not even love-which is what he gave everything for. Now he's a bum on the side of the street, looking unhappy and hopeless. I should slap him. I hope he learned his lesson.

or...

2) This man is probably the strongest man I know. Maybe not the smartest, but definately the strongest. He gave and gave and gave, in hopes for receiveing (i before e, except after c...lol) what he's longed for his whole life. I think a person who can give their all to love, and be oblivious (or just not care) to the consequences that there MAY be...is strong. Alot of people run from love, and hurt others to keep from hurting themselves- a very selfish strategy, but safe...Its so much easier to hate than it is to love...hating takes no effort, you can just erase someone from your life for good and be done with it. But love takes time and effort and persistence and patience...
Love is work.
Now for this man it seems that he lost everything working for love...
But I think he's satisfied with himself- knowing that he at least tried.
He's strong...this is why he loves. The weak hate- it's easy, so why not?

By love, i don't mean only relationship love, marriage, and things of the sort...
Love is much deeper than that. I'm talking about the feelings that stop wars, hold relationships together, make you forgive...etc. LOVE...

of course you know I'm a person who agrees with the 2nd way of thinking...

Hope this had an impact on you HATEFUL people...lol.
And I also hope there are those out there that agree with me...


Peace & Blessings
Lucius McCall

No comments: