Sunday, January 13, 2008

I get sick...

Damn...
I can't stand to hear her name, yet it's everywhere.
People mention it, and I get sick to my stomach...
Telling me where she is, and what she's doing...
I really would rather not hear about that...

'Make me Better'- the song I put her on to...OUR song...
it comes on at the club. I get sick...
First time I can't text her and tell her our song is on...
I'm sure there'll be many more times like that...

Can't even listen to Alicia Keys or J. Holiday...
I get sick...

She sends me a text message.
Not a message saying she was tripping and she doesn't wanna lose me.
Some unpersonal thing like 'what are you doing?'...
Of course I respond...then get sick waiting for her response.
Blah...

Reader, you can think I'm sensitive all you want...
But love is a feeling. Not a thought.
You don't just think it...it's a feeling. Its a part of you...from the time you're in, to the time you're out...even until after you THINK you're out....

No comments: