Tuesday, January 8, 2008

uhhhh...what the hell? Trey and Plies??

Wow, so I'm on my hip hop site that I visit daily, and I see a new joint.

TREY SONGS CAN'T HELP BUT WAIT REMIX!
I was excited to hear it, cuz I loved the song- did my own remix....
...and then I saw who remixed it.

Plies

Ever since Plies stuck his head up out of his Florida ground, I've disliked him. I think he's not talented. I haven't heard ONE song by him that made me hit rewind. When he comes on BET, I change the channel. He's just another rapper bringing black Americans down...
with his sagging pants and southern drawl.

ugh

"Pussy ass crackers'll give a nigga a hundred years..."
--Plies

No kinda talent...

I don't even want to listen. If you hear it, let me know if you like it. THEN, let me know if it's better than the remix I created...

check it out:

hold that thought...gotta go!

No comments: