Thursday, January 31, 2008

Women & Blues...

I've never understand women.
And when I finally do, it'll be too late...I'll either be married, or too old to get married...haha.
Why is it that women looovvveeee R&B? They love the words, they think its sweet, they wanna listen to it all the time...
yet, when you tell em sweet things, it's just disregarded- unappreciated?
I was listening to Suffocate on my way home from a lab- 8o'clock, ugh- and I already knew the gist, but I listened to each word and absorbed it- because I felt it.
I felt that way, and I told my ex...and it was like I was telling her that I got an A on a test.
No, worse than that...
it's like she didn't care...
But whatever...I'm done dishing out myself and getting NOTHING in return- not even the expected 'thank you', or something nicer...
I'm a good guy, and I shouldn't be wasted on something nondeserving and unappreciative. That goes for you as well...if you're a good guy/girl, don't waste your time being unappreciated.
Just move to someone who will appreciate you.
By the time this stupid/blind person realizes your worth, you'll be gone...
sorry...

Peace & Blessings
Lucius McCall

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool.

Hollow said...

i liked this...made me think...im beginning to understand y u get so upset when i seem to "DISREGARD" ur niceness...i c now.