Monday, February 4, 2008

Fab!!

My fav rapper never fails me...
he's back...

"...a body that can speed up a heart's performance,
but she change character like Martin Lawrence.
A real Dr. Jekyll, Miss Hyde chick
-Quick to flip out on ya, call her Miss Sidekick..."

"Now I see what your ex was talking about- (KILLER wordssss)
One minute you Muslim, then you're porking it out,
First you don't like rap, then you walking it out,
you don't know where i live, then you stalking it out...
WWWWOOOOWWWWW
I be tellin women why
be a Virgo and act so Gemini
But you know me, you're homie is hip to this
I can snap ya out of it like a hypnotist..."

--Fabolous

wow. I don't relate, but the punch lines are bananas- as usual.
Favorite rapper of all time.
Street fidda-didda-dam!

Peace & Blessings
Lucius McCall

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you dont relate?? coulda fooLed me w/ all that excitement--

ohsolucius said...

yeah...guess you don't know me anymore....surprising, huh?

it's Fabolous.
if you know me, that should be all that's said.

Peace 2 ya
GQ