Thursday, February 14, 2008

Fab is back!

I was NOT feeling good today....
and then I got onto my hip hop website...
and saw this

So I downloaded it...
and enjoyed myself.
Mixtape is bananas.
Fab is back.

Oh, he's over rated???

you outta your mind...
must not know what hip hop is...

"you over an 8, you over the plate
send her over, send her over, I Red Rover your date
tell your boo boo don't get cookoo, don't head over the hate
you know how many people end up dead over they date?
she's a groupie! when I head over its late
then pull a Lupe- soon as the head's over, I skate (yeah)
I'm kick-pushin
leave they ass wishin
I just push for the head...you can say I'm mushing...."

"I'm gettin money, bitch- but I aint a cheddar tricker
I got that texas toast- meaning that my bread is thicker...
Niggas with mental loss can't forget I been a boss
Tryin me is like bunjeeing with dental floss...fucka!"

"They either throw salt, or think its nutmeg sweet
So I keep the heat where the stomach and the legs meet
Its 'Loso Croft'- you can call me Tomb Raider
We break in homes, we the living room raiders
Snatch wifey, come back for the groom later
Throw her in the back off the van like she on Room Raiders!
haha...the rookie niggas pay homage
The skillos throw the box at me like Vonage!"
wow...
hahahahahahahaha...and that aint the half...aint even the quarter!

watch out Lil Wayne...hahahahaha

hatas go listen to your soulja boy...it'll be okay, baby...

haha

Peace & BLessings
Lucius McCall

No comments: