Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Legs...

Alot of people have different fetishes...
Some people like toes (ugh)...
some people like lips...
some people like eyes...
arms...
backs...
teeth...
Some people like these things to the point that if there's a flaw in them, there would be no pursuing of a relationship.
My best friend likes him a backside...haha. (shout to Ry, even tho I know he'd never read my blog...lol)
He goes bananas over an "ass"...a "donk"...a "bum bum"...
Which is why me and him could never go to a strip club together.
I'd have a terrible time.
My other best friend loves him some blondies...lol. They can be ugly (sorry, Joe...), but if they're blonde...they're it.
Me...I have a weird fetish...
But it's been my fetish for as long as I can remember...


I don't know what it is about a woman's legs, but mmmmm...
It has nothing to do with what's between them, either...I promise.
But legs...they do something to me.
Long legs, but not too long...maybe even short legs, but not too short...
They get me.
Toned, and shaved, and smooth looking...
I can kiss on legs all day...and maybe it'll lead on to other kissable things...
But the legs is where it starts.
Mmm...
Which is probably the reason I find the this picture sooooo sexy...





And not the picture's in those magazines you men have stuffed under your bed...
So...if you have hairy legs, ladies...I'm sorry...but there is no chance. lol
Peace & Blessings
Lu

3 comments:

crazybeautiful said...

darn!

Anonymous said...

good thing miNe are juuuuuuust RIght!! lol =)
-hoLLyWood

ohsolucius said...

damn right. lol