Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The BIG 2-0






It's scary to think about, but I'm about to end my teenage years...
In less than a month I'm about to be 20...One year above being a teen, and a year below being a true adult...
Wow.
I feel I've changed alot...I don't like the same things I did a year ago, and I carry myself in a different way.
I don't do the whole party thing much anymore...the whole club thing...It's not really my stillo.
I'd rather go to a chill party in a loft with sexiness, classiness, sytle, and grace. I'd rather walk around and speak to beautiful women than jump around a mosh pit with sweaty men. I'd rather sip on a mixed drink, or a wine cooler than down shots and get pissy drunk to the point that I can't even control myself. Not that I ever DID the latter, but I'm just stating my feelings on it. I'd rather listen to lounge music than "Throw your motherfucking sets up nigggaaaaa! Fuck that bitch, watch her degrade herself while I waste this moneeeeyyyy!"
And before I even go to a party, I'd rather chill and converse with a few of my closest. Maybe watch a movie...
Converse on my bed with an interest over the background noise from Miles Davis and Chris Botti...
Watch a movie with a shorty...
Go for a walk...
And many other things that are just........enlighting.
Don't get me wrong...I'm a fun guy! I love to have real fun, fun outside the club and a party. Fun outside the drinking and smoking. Fun outside the "fucking hoes". I honestly don't think that repetitive crap is fun...
Playing tag and hide and seek with your friends is a blast, though...
Even though I'm growing up, I know I'll still remain a kid at heart...
Open minded...
You'll never hear me say anything is stupid and childish unless it ties into drama...
I know I'm going to bakslide and go crazy for my lil brother's 18th birthday...
And I know I'm going to have my last bit of crazy fun on my 20th...
But other than that, you may catch me outside reading a book while others find crazy things to do...
Think, no- KNOW I'm weird...
Peace & Blessings
Lu

No comments: