Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Derrick

For those that haven't seen this yet, a guy named Derrick was randomly interviewed by a reporter who seemed to think that if he gave Derrick the 3rd degree, he would slip up in his words...
He was proven terribly wrong.



Boooosssteeeedddd! lol
Derrick held it down and supported himself...
Honestly, I don't think I could have shot back answers like he did...

Actually, I know I couldn't.
I've been in this position before.
I was wearing my 'Obama for president' T-shirt, and a friend of mine asked me why I wanted him to be president.
I choked up...
I mean, I know why I voted for him! There are plenty of reasons... Random reasons besides the fact that he's much more attractive than the competition- in all ways.
But she just put me on the spot, and I felt really stupid afterwards. Thank God a friend of mine saved me, and started to argue with her...all the way off the bus.
While I just listened...
I felt so dumb...
Especially after seeing this video!
Derrick saw how much hype his video was stirring up, so he made a response...



wow.
Don't I feel even dumber...lol.
He's an inspiration to exercise my brain, I swear...lol.
Ever since I've watched this video, I've been doing just that!
So for all of you out there who're supporting Obama, but want some hard evidence, memorize these 2 videos!
Hope you enjoyed.

Peace & Blessings
Lu

No comments: