Friday, March 7, 2008

King and Queen


I remember when passing these buildings meant something to me...
Meant alot...
A King needs a woman by his side to be his Queen...
As you realize, they're close to each other, yet giving enough space...
They compliment each other...
One is not larger than the other...
They're strong together...
A King and a Queen...building.
I still love the buildings...they still make me think...still mean so much more to me than just any two buildings...
But I won't bore you with that.
At least not right now...lol.
Can't wait until I can find my queen to by at my side like this....
"The life I lead
- fit for a king, now all I need
is a fine lil dyme that's sharing my shine
as we sit back, watch the haters go blind!"-- NeYo (Finer Things
Peace & Blessings
Lu

1 comment:

Milah.b said...

youre amazing
an artist, indeed