Friday, March 7, 2008

Customer


For wifey?
haha...no question!
I love Raheem...he has that 'ne0 soul' like sound...what I call real music...
substance- which is extremely hard to find nowadays.
Love Behind The Melody- That's that disk, baby!
Guys, if you don't know how to treat your woman, listen to the CD, and take notes! haha...
See me, I just relate to Raheem...haha. jk...
but not really...lol
He's going on tour with Jill Scott...
wow, do I choose the wrong times to be single...
I'd LOVE to take my shorty there...
Or, the J.Holiday and Trey Songz tour...
Or the Alicia Keys and NeYo tour...
ugh. life.
maybe I can go alone, and catch a glimpse of Miss Hollywood...what a coinky-dink that'd be...

I'ma need to post that poem so you can see what the heck I mean when I mention 'Miss Hollywood'...so you don't think I'm crazy. lol

Wow, do I get off topic?
Think- no, know I'm weird.

Peace & Blessings
Lu


No comments: