Thursday, April 17, 2008

Uh...I love puppies...

Yeah...I'll admit it.
I love puppies.
I know, random...but I just had to get it out.
I went with my best friend to a girl's house, and I almost lost it when three puppies rushed at me. Three, pound-cute (you know, the dogs that had the potential to be cute, yet they were from the pound- but they're still cute) puppies. They jumped on top of me, licked me, barked and yelped...
One kept placing her paws on my shoulders, and biting my ear from behind...hilarious.
They were so excited, and no matter what they may have been through, they still had so much love to give...and they still wanted love.
As I sat on the fountain and thought the other day- one of those beautiful days I talked about, a golden retriever ran up and dove into the water. It started to play with a ball it found, letting it drop out of it's mouth into the water, and dipping it's head under the surface to grab it.
I laughed and tried to call it over, but it paid me no attention...This just made me want a dog of my own.

I have a dog at home, my mix-mutt Sheba, whom I love so much, but I want one I have access to. One I can walk, and play with...
One huge thing I love about dogs is their loyalty...
I want a puppy, and I can't be with a woman who doesn't like dogs...
Some of you may think I'm gay because of this...
take a number and get in line, ye of the close minded tribe.
Peace & Blessings
Lu

No comments: