Sunday, May 4, 2008

McDonald's


For the past week, I'd been craving McDonald's french fries...
To the point I would text my best friends simply the word 'McDonald's'...lol.
There's something about their fries- when done right, it's like a greasy heaven- no, hell- in your mouth.
Heaven is too fluffy, too nice.
These fries are from the devil...straight tempation.
Yesterday, upon my drive from Valdosta, I finally got some fries...
and they were done right.
Just the right color, the right sprinkle of salt, the right amount of *crunch*...
Oh..my...God...
I was in hell- and I enjoyed it!
Ahh...I'm thinking about hopping in the Black Pearl right now and going down the street just to get me some...
But the chance that they won't be done right is holding me back....
Hm.
I'll letcha know how it goes!

Peace & Blessings
Lu

No comments: