Sunday, May 4, 2008

SUBSTANCE

Music is changing...
for the better.

Check these joints out
Karina Pasian- 16 at War


Lil Mama- L.I.F.E.

I got chills the first time I saw this video...and still do everytime I see it!
This young lady is talented...to go from poppin lip gloss to g-sliding...then telling about the life of some people...and herself...
Amazing.

Get her album- in stores now:
Voice of the Young People
Music is coming back...and I'm loving it like McDonald's.

Peace & Blessings
Lu

P.S. yeah, I know you're seeing ALOT of videos on here lately...but it's not a video blog! I've just been very busy, and if I catch something that I feel needs to be shown to you, I'm going to show you...posting a viedo takes 5 minutes, whereas writing something takes as long as the heart needs. Don't worry, I'm not falling off or getting lazy...there are bunches of drafts here and there. In a couple days you'll have more blogs than you can read- like before. lol. Alot has been changing in my life...and you'll know all about it soon come.

No comments: