Monday, July 7, 2008

Does 20 partners make a girl a ho?


TWENTY partners??
2-0??
10...times 2??
Wow...she was bold for being so honest...either that, or she finds nothing wrong with that.
Do I?
Well, yeah...20 partners at the age of 24? That's almost one guy a year- if she started having sex at the age of one. If we think realistically, she probably started at the age of 14, 15...so that would be 11 years of being sexually active, which boils down to 2 guys a year, or more!
whoooaaaa...
Now I don't mean to be judgemental, but I'd like to wait around for maybe 6 months before a woman opens her legs to me...
3 months if our chemistry is REALLY flowing.
there are only 12 months in a year...
You do the math.
Wow...I don't freely throw around the word ho...but shorty obviously needs to slow down. I know I wouldn't be talking to her after that...
What you think?

Peace & Blessings
Lu

ohsolucius

No comments: