Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Work it!

Wow.
What a douche-bag picture!
Don't you think?
My best friend and I used to make fun of people who took pictures like this and put them all over their internet profiles...
It made me laugh.
I felt they were extremely sonceited and full of themselves...
Lame.
At least I thought it was lame.
BUT- hear me out!
I've started working out, and I want to see if there is a difference between now, and then!
Before, and After.
A skinny scrawny boy, to a solid, cut man.
I want my readers to hold me accountable for getting and keeping my body where it needs to be, because as I said it's YOU who keeps me writing, so I'm sure YOU can keep my working out...
Don't get me wrong, I have will power, but it seems I always find something better to do...lol
I'll be loading an updated photo at the end of the summer...and I want you to tell me if there's a change.
Bet?
I write from my heart on my blog, and this was resting on top of it today...
don't judge me
:-)

Peace & Blessings
Lu

No comments: